Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Wedding Dress Photoset, 2 New Videos

I have updated my www.AmateurLeia.com website with a wedding dress photoset. It's a long white dress which I wore with some silver and black stiletto heels.

I also have 2 new videos up on my Southern Charms video sales page.
One of the videos is called "Spanking and Fingering" and it is 5 minutes long - Sexy striptease, first exposing my bare breasts - then I pull my skirt off, and smack my ass. Start rubbing underneath my panties, and feeling my sweetest spot - shaved smooth.
The other movie is called "My Rabbit Toy" and is 8 minutes long. In this video I use my sex toy to tease my pustting making it wet til I cum.

I'll be online tonight doing webcam shows - I'm msleiaswift on yahoo and leiaswift on eyeball chat

xoxo Leia

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger The eye said…

    Your blog covering sample wedding program topics is quite informative. Not everything relating to sample wedding program is quite as straight forward. Wedding days are always complicated.

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Christine Mitra said…

    bahaha this is so funny... if only the wedding dress spammers knew what your post was actually about...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home