Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

New photographer means upcoming sexy photos for you

Good morning my lovelies,

Yesterday I worked with a new photographer and we shot together for most of the day. I had a fun day. I shot some photos outside wearing a short flirty dress, and a goth girl dress - red with black lace over it. I also got some photos taken at a studio... Wearing a fake fur coat, bondage, femdom, leather corsets... I don't have the photos back quite yet.. But when I do I'll share some of my favorites with ya, my blog readers.

I will be online today doing live webcam shows with Niteflirt

~Leia Swift

ps.
Here's a website I found today which I just adore:
http://www.shopgoodwill.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home