Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Sinulator Works Again YAY

My Sinulator is working and is available for my 1on1 shows I do using Niteflirt

I'm quite excited that my sinulator is working again. I love to let you guys control my toy for me while we are playing on webcam.

Learn more about Sinulator - the controlable sex toy

3 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Ed said…

    Think I might have to pay you a visit! :)

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great site. Might want to check out my games site at http://freegamesdownload.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great cam girl. You are a real amature, not one of them used pros.

    Visit my site for a break:
    http://freegamesdownload.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home