Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

My Webcam Schedule

To get a camshow with me try to catch me online this week during these times. I am "msleiaswift" on Yahoo Messenger and "LeiaSwift" on EyeballChat
This is when I plan to be available for shows for the next week:

Saturday 17th
3pm til evening - 1on1 webcam shows with Niteflirt and Private Camz

Sunday 18th
9am to 12pm - 1on1 webcam shows with Niteflirt and Private Camz
1pm - 2pm Leia21.com Members only camz show

Tuesday 20th
8a - 2pm - 1on1 webcam shows with Niteflirt and Private Camz

Tuesday 20th
8a - 1pm - 1on1 webcam shows with Niteflirt and Private Camz

1pm Camz show for my Leia21.com members



Additionally - I am on a site called Camwhores which allows you to see my latest webcam preview. To see my latest webcam screenshots go here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home