Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Why I can't stick it up my ass instantly

As a webcam girl on Niteflirt, I have talked to all types of people. Basicly anyone can call me, and then we're connected using Yahoo messenger, eyeball chat, or MSN messenger. So I have talked to ALL types of people.

I just got off of the phone with a guy who got pretty pissed off at me. I couldn't fuck my ass hard enough, deep enough, with a big enough Dildo for his tastes. The guy really seemed to think that sliding a huge dildo should be an easy task - after all I'm a camwhore slut... then he literally started screaming at me, phone on my ear and he SCREAMS. I also started laughing at the guy - there is no way I'm going to get turned on once a guy is screaming like an ape LOL...

I love Anal, and to have my ass played with - but it is something which is much more sensitive than my shaved pussy. My ass wants to be teased before it can be fulled penetrated.


I told the guy on IM after he hung up:
I am very tight. I enjoy anal but it takes a while for me to open up. I can't instantly stick large things in my ass - it just doesn't work. When you are screaming it doesn't help turn me on either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home