Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

1 on 1 Camshows with Niteflirt


I'll be on my Webcam available for shows today, thru Niteflirt.

Niteflirt is the BEST way to do private 1 on 1 shows. Basicly it is phonesex, and you call me at 1-800-TO-FLIRT ex.0444390 - then once we're on the phone I turn on my zoom webcam using Yahoo Messenger, Eyeball Chat, or MSN.

New callers get the first 3 minutes FREE, then once the free minutes are up you will be asked if you want to add more time or end the call. If you want to add more time then you will need to add $ to your account. Your account works like a refillable pre-paid - so you spend only what you are planning on spending.

I'll be available for shows all day today - I go back to college soon, so I won't be able to spend as much time doing camshows in a few weeks.

xo Leia Swift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home