Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My Sinulator - Controlable Sex Toy

I got the BEST new toy - and you can control it over the internet!

I have a Sinulator - a Rabbit sex toy that you can control

See the control demo here:
http://www.sinulate.com/demo.html
See TechTV's segment about Sinulator


http://www.sinulate.com/TechTV.html

To control my sinulator you will need to contact me on yahoo. My screen name is msleiaswift. Ask me about controling my sinulator! To control my sinulator you will be given my url and an access code and then it's a WILD ride for me! :D

1 Comments:

  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger cleondann said…

    sinulaltor is the internet controllable sex toy... i have heard about it two months back... it's so much things going on to make best womens sex toys and Mens sex toys...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home