Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Monday, August 08, 2005

My Sinulator Camz Show

I just had a great camz show this morning. About 400 Guys showed up to watch me, but 3 lucky guys got to control my sinulator during my show.

I started off wearing a new see-thru dress, and a black thong that shows off my curves well. Then I did a striptease, pushing down the dress to reveal my 34Ds.

I showed off my toy, and how it worked to everyone watching, they were all so hot to contol my Sinulator...

My members at Leia21.com got access to my show today. My camz show is a one hour show, and in today's show 3 viewers controlled my toy. My members will also get access to tomorrow's show at 8PM EST - Tomorrow's show is a Pantyhose / Long Legs / Feet show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home