Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Heat Wave + Inserting Vegetables

There's a major heat wave going on today. It's 95'F here today, but some areas in my city are 105 - 110 WHEW!! Due to the heat my computer has been randomly rebooting - I think it's just getting way too hot. So I'm only turning my computer on for a few hours at a time.

This morning I had a vegetable insertion show on camz, which my leiaswift.com and leia21.com members get access to. I had a carrot, a cucumber, and a yellow squash. I started off by sucking the carrot like it was a cock. It was fun to try something new, even if I did get little carrot bits on my bits! During the chat the guys kept asking if I was a vegetarian - Do only vegetarians stick vegetables up their pussies? I hope not cause I'm not a vegetarian! The carrot had a texture and was cool to the skin - perfect to start teasing my lips with.

I also worked on some video clips today which will be on the web ready for you soon.

I'll be online for private 1 on 1 webcam shows tonight once it cools down a little bit here.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Leia Swift said…

    My vegetable insertion video is on www.leia21.com members section ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home