Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

What I did today + tomorrow's Vegetable Insertion show

Hello guys,

How has your weekend been? Mine has gone by super quick!

Today I did some 1 on 1 webcam shows this morning, then I went out to run some errands. I went to the store to pickup some food - I was almost out. So now I'm back online for shows while I have some tea, and I chat online.

I have a webcam show scheduled for tomorrow - Monday at 9am EST.
On Monday's show I will be doing vegetable insertions, and masterbating with a few healthy favorites. I'll enjoy a carrot, a cucumber and a squash!

Anyway if you want to see me live join leia21.com and you will get access to my vegetable insertion show.

Should be loads of fun tomorrow morning. I will be here doing webcam shows tonight til around midnight or so

Your favorite redhead amateur,
Leia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home