Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Phonesex Feedback

Ever wonder what people say about my HOT phonesex? See for yourself, what people have said about how much I love to please you while I fuck my pussy...

See my feeedback here: http://www.niteflirt.com/leiaswift

Here is just some of the feedback let at my niteflirt listing:

WOW ... such a fun girl!

Great way to start the day!

Great tits. Sweet girl.

This gal knows how to get off!!!!!

HOT HOT HOT

Awesome. Beautiful buxom girl.

Very naughty...very sexy...very nasty...she is a freak in all
categories...definitely a great call!!!

Very Very sexy and hot

Awesome tits, young look, great nipples, and catered to my
request! A definite must-call, and a great addition to keen!

damn shes a hotty, loved it!

Great tits and huge nipples. So sweet on the phone better than
candy. Definitely a call back.

A killer bod. Very soft and sensual. Leia is Fabulous. She is drop dead gorgeous, in great shape and with beautiful big breasts. Her cam is clear and she gets right into pleasuring herself. I can't wait to call again

well worth the the 5 stats.

Wow i am a brunette lover who just got stolen away by this beautiful blonde. Wow again i wish i can give her more than 5 stars!

You need to call this lady. A GREAT BODY!!!!
a winner!

this girl is the real meal deal, she is hot and so very nasty!

Very nice body

Great time, very hot lady.

Great Girls hot bod.

Great call

She's really into it. A lot of fun and really hot. Really worth it!

she was fine but my computer gave out as soon as we got started

Freaking fantastic, beautiful and (get this) seems to really dig it! Spectacular

awesome call, this girl is hot hot hot. her body, her moans, her eyes will make you cum hard. surprised me with a double. thanks baby.

Great body and voice....Loves to please

you just have to love it when a girl gets off with you. great call. Thanks.

excellent, give her a call, awsome!

I went back to Ohio..... and look what I found. This girl is incredible. Call her and help her pay the college tuition. It's well worth it.


www.niteflirt.com/leiaswift to see my latest feedback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home