Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Rough Morning

I woke up this morning sooo horny. I don't know how I'm going to be able to make it thru the day if I don't get fucked...

I tried playing with my vibrator and I kept cumming... squirting all over... but still I have not been satisfied. I love having so many orgasms, but once I get going sometimes it is hard to stop.

I want to get laid so badly mmm... What should I do?

I could...
  1. Find a man to fuck me
  2. Call one of my college girlfriends
  3. Play with my vibe some more.

What do you think?

xo Leia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home