Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

My upcoming hot and sexy photos

Good weekend!

As some of you already know, I take my photos with my remote and my tripod - so I am both the model and the photographer - I love to take new photos! I took some more photos last night - six photosets to be exact. The photos each have different themes, and you'll see them on my websites in the next month.

Photosets I took last evening:
Wearing tight jeans
On the Bed wearing a Corset
Wearing a skimpy see-thru skirt in the bathroom
Schoolgirl on the Bed
Sexy black stockings with my garter belt
In the Bathroom wearing just my robe

I took so many photos for you guys to enjoy! I had such a blast whew! Anyway whenever they go up I promise to tell you guys. I'm just all excited and wanted to tell you about what is coming up for you to enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home