Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I just had some HOT Webcam Fun

I put on another great show for my members at my 8pm show. I chatted with my viewers for a little while wearing a silver thong and a purple bra that was a bit too small so my nipples hung over the end a bit. But the guys seemed to like it, so much sexy cleavage from my 34Ds!

I played with my string thong while I took a sexy photoshoot using my remote. The guys really seemed to get off on knowing that they were attending a live photoshoot.

I started getting my dildo wet with my saliva as I started to suck it. I love the way that the dildo has ridges just like a real 9" cock! I beging to tease my shaved pussy with the head of my dildo, and I let my cunt open up wide as I tease it with the dildo.

I slide it in and out rubbing it against my sides. MMMm so warm inside my sweet pinkness.

I cam so hard during my show!

See my show next week by joining my 100% Amateur site leiaswift.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home