Leia Swift

Young bisexual girl's personal journal. I am a good little girl, who likes to try out new things. What should I try out this year? You'll have to tell me. Be sure to read my journal to find out all the trouble I get in!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

My Roommate

My roommate got home this morning (he works 3rd shift)
he was so tense!
so I gave him a long backrub - especially on his shoulders and his feet (I don't know why he doesnt get better shoes)

he had a tough night

I took his pants off and kissed his boxers then sat on his lap a little longer, rubbing my hips over his stiff cock

til he couldn't stand it anymore and I slide down and kissed the tip of his head. MM..... sticky.


************
To hear the rest of this story go HERE:
http://www.niteflirt.com/categories/categorylist_expand.asp?sid=5446301

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home